Old November 28th 11, 11:29 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_4_]

Default More pedestrians complaining just because they think the pavement is for pedestrians

On Sun, 27 Nov 2011 04:07:35 -0800 (PST), Simon Mason
wrote:

On Nov 27, 10:43*am, Simon Mason wrote:
On Nov 27, 7:55*am, Simon Mason wrote: by S_Morrissey
Friday, November 25 2011, 6:33PM

“So when are the police going to "step up" their efforts to stop
drivers parking their cars on footpaths and cycle lanes....?”

Like down our lane.

http://www.swldxer.co.uk/parkers1.jpg

The police have started handing out these tickets at last as I saw two
cars with tickets on this morning.
About time too.

Who are you talking to?

Oh - yourself, yet again.

So we now have a sub thread - with just you - and three posts.

Can we go back to the holiday snaps?