Old April 17th 18, 06:05 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
James[_8_]

Default today's ride

On 16/04/18 21:10, Duane wrote:
James wrote:
On 14/04/18 22:42, AMuzi wrote:
Cold, windy, sleet, grey, dismal, blecchhh.

https://www.channel3000.com/news/loo...hail/729197821

Nope. Clear blue sky. Hardly a breeze. 31 degrees C. Very little
traffic. One other bike rider, an 80 year old fellow out for a 30km
ride on his electric assist bike.

Give it 6 months and report back. :-)

In six months the weather will be fairly similar to now, except perhaps
a little more wind from the West. We've just started "the dry". For
six months we get cool nights, clear sky and warm days, with very little
chance of rain.

88km this morning. Only had the lycra skin suit on, and I was still
sweating.

--
JS