Old September 9th 05, 11:33 PM
Jeff Grippe

Default Ed Dolan Protests

Don't make me laugh! Ed Dolan's favorite topic is Ed Dolan. Do you realize
the hypocracy of starting a thread about yourself whose supposed subject is
that you don't want a thread about yourself?

You go out of your way to turn the threads into the topic of Ed Dolan. Take
for example your rant in the thread on differentials: You weren't asked your
opinion about quads. The thread had nothing to do with your opinion about
motor vehicles and the price of gas either. But you decided to insert your
idiotic opinions someplace where they didn't belong.

I thought you conservative types were men of your word. If you are a man of
your word then leave like you said you would. Otherwise stop pretending to
have any character at all.

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message
I believe it is highly inappropriate to have a thread about a person. A
thread should always be about a subject. I am able and willing to discuss
any subject under the sun, but I do to like to be put in the position of
having to defend myself as a person all the time. Ask yourself how you
would like it.

When you post a message which has a person as the subject, you are doing
nothing but reducing ARBR to a gossip column. We do not want that. Just
post your message on a subject without any name and this newsgroup will
thrive.

--
Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka