Old January 2nd 19, 03:34 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Ralph Barone[_4_]

Default Bike Ride (is that OT now?]

John B. Slocomb wrote:
On Wed, 2 Jan 2019 01:19:00 +0000 (UTC), Ralph Barone
wrote:

AMuzi wrote:
http://www.yellowjersey.org/ny19.html

Kudos to you and your gang, Andrew. My bicycle related activities for the
last couple of days has been cleaning all the parts I pulled off my frame,
and reading this newsgroup. Neither one was particularly aerobic exercise.

You mean that you DON'T gasp in amazement at some of the posts here?

cheers,

John B.

Some people on this newsgroup do rack up some serious mileage, but there's
not a lot of ride posts here. Most of the time when my jaw drops, it's due
to the OT posts (which I'm really trying hard to ignore).