Old May 4th 15, 04:29 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Joy Beeson

Default AG: Shopping

On Sun, 03 May 2015 18:17:52 -0400, Frank Krygowski
wrote:

So I'd say, before buying shopping panniers, it's worthwhile to be sure
they're easy to take off, and very easy to put on.

Doesn't work as well as I thought it would. You have to let the
bag-boy pack the basket after the groceries are checked, and he
doesn't know how, and wouldn't have time to do it right if he did know
how.

But the handle was convenient when I impulsively stopped at the
Trailhouse to buy a new rack, left the bike and walked home, and
didn't want to leave the basket for them to have to keep track of.
Probably wouldn't have remembered to remove the basket if I'd meant to
go to the Trailhouse when I left.

(I didn't like the rack that came with my Trek Pure
cane/walker/pedal-powered wheelchair and finally decided to stop
putting up with it.)

--
joy beeson at comcast dot net
http://wlweather.net/PAGEJOY/