Old December 28th 06, 04:50 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.marketplace,rec.bicycles.misc,nyc.bicycles
* * Chas

Default My 'Bent Is Starting to Annoy Me

"KERRY MONTGOMERY" wrote in message
ink.net...

"* * Chas" wrote in message

"Edward Dolan" wrote in message
news:6dSdnZrjUMDqhA_YnZ2dnUVZ_s6onZ2d@prairiewave. com...

"* * Chas" wrote in message

"KERRY MONTGOMERY" wrote in message
ink.net...

snip
I've been around bikes for the past 40 years, around this world for
56,
and
in fact can live with upright bicycles.
Kerry

Sniveling, dirty legged kid, 55 and 63 respectively.

I tried riding a bent for a few minutes about 30 years ago and I just

felt
to [too] uncomfortable trying to keep it balanced.

I can appreciate that for some people with physical limitations, a

bent
is
the only way that they can enjoy cycling. That's great for them.

Chas.

It has nothing to do with physical limitations. It has everything to do

with
comfort. What an idiot you are!

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Uffda!

Chill out dude and have some more lutefisk and lefse.....

Go ride your 2 wheeled piece of lawn furniture in peace!

Also, learn to follow a thread. My comment was a response to KERRY
MONTGOMERY not YOU.

Chas.

I do suffer from nasal mucus (bad sinuses), but my legs are dirty only
because I never chose to shave 'em, even during the racing years. The

only
recumbent I've spent much time on is the one on this web page (it's the

one
with large red spoke protectors). I found it a trifle heavy and slow
compared to the uprights I usually ride, but exceptionally easy to balance
;-)
Kerry

The famous Irish racer, Patio Furniture..... ;-)

Chas.