Old July 27th 03, 12:49 AM
Fabrizio Mazzoleni

Default Thoughts on Cinelli Super Corsa??

Bill Graham wrote in message ...
Silliness.

I ride a 57cm steel bike that weighs 17 lbs.. I'd say that's light enough.
Climbing actually is quite nice on a steel bike. To me the feel is
characteristic of a spring: you get this compression and expansion effect

Well, actually your bike weights about 19 to 21 lbs, too heavy for today's
competitive riding. And that compression - expansion you're talking
about is actually the damn thing flexing, that's the one thing you
don't want, if a frame is doing that is time to dump it.