Old April 16th 14, 05:33 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
Blackblade[_2_]

Default The Joys & Pleasures of Cycling on Trails

You want to ask one small user group only if all user groups
should have access ...

Yes, since all recent groups, such as mountain bikers, are
essentially nothing but interlopers and are not welcomed by the traditional
users. Extreme democracy is for idiots. It is only serious intellectuals like
Mr. Vandeman and Myself that ever need to be asked anything even remotely
connected to trails. Mountain bikers should never be asked anything not related
to their dumb asses since that is where their brains are located.

Too funny. You want to set yourself up as the ultimate arbiter of who may, and may not, have access. Do get over yourself.

Also, as an aside, if your premise were to be followed then large swathes of countryside, worldwide, would be banned to hikers since the traditional users were the landowners ... and they didn't want hikers there.

The conflicts and complaints themselves are the only data that
matter to me since it is intelligent data, not dumb data like
yours.

Unverified opinion is NOT data ... it's just opinion. Your 'data' isn't even data.

My personal experience is of no conflict ... and I've ridden twice

a week for three years now in this area.

You are living in a backwater and simply have no clues about
what is happening in the real world. California is the state where everything
happens first and the rest of the world follows.

Keep telling yourself that ... but I live in a 'backwater' whose GDP eclipses that of California.

If no one has ever told you that you are an idiot, I am
telling you now. No charge! I am telling you what you are out of the goodness of
My Great Sainthood.

I shall wear that as a badge of pride. If you, who thinks opinion counts as data and that your opinion trumps everyone else's, were to acclaim me as smart I would be very worried.