Old January 20th 19, 05:06 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default More Justice Department Hiding

On Sunday, January 20, 2019 at 8:10:27 AM UTC-8, Zen Cycle wrote:
On Sunday, January 20, 2019 at 10:11:52 AM UTC-5, wrote:
On Sunday, January 20, 2019 at 6:01:31 AM UTC-8, wrote:
On Friday, January 18, 2019 at 4:38:30 PM UTC-5, wrote:

Here is another shot of those trails which were under a "jungle canopy"

snipped link

wow... You link to a picture taken in 2019 for a real estate ad? Gee, ya think they might of done a little land clearing for real estate development sometime in the 50 ****ing years?

https://www.bing.com/images/search?v... QHaFj&iss=VSI

And here's another one of those heavy jungle canopies from which you could never spot a heavy truck convoy at a mile away:

snipped second image

another picture a few years old, taken from about 50 feet above the ground, not 5000 feet. Can you post a picture of a view from a mile up, or did you forget that was the actual issue?

I've already posted pictures of what the rail looked like back then. They clearly show the trail surrounded by vegetation (vegetation, you know kind of like what you have for brains?)

Face it sparky, you're an idiot.

Yes you moron - a real estate ad showing not a trace of your impenetrable jungle with a canopy over a road.

A real estate ad fifty years after the trail was used by the vietcong. I'm not the one with the reality disconnect here.

The problem with you Snowflakes is that you want to believe you're
smarter than anyone else

I don't believe I'm smarter than everyone else, but I do believe you're more stupid than anyone else, especially me.

to the point where you can only demonstrate your own ignorance
of practically everything.

And yet, with every post, you prove me right. Keep trying sparky, all you're doing is making the cast of dumb and dumber look like Rhodes scholars.

Are you telling me that somehow dense jungle as stupid was talking about magically turned into lucrative real estate with no signs of anything other than normal trees and grassland? Not to mention that I showed another photo showing the trail dropping down the front of a mountainside clearly in the wide open and into the same sort of clear ground and the other.

Stupid also doesn't believe you could see truck convoys from 5,000 feet. Yet you can go to Google Earth and almost read the serial numbers of an aircraft on a runway.

Are you another of the whackos that think that with no experience with anything that you can tell us all about it?