Old March 17th 19, 12:53 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
JBeattie

Default GPS Units = Show road steepness?

On Saturday, March 16, 2019 at 4:23:38 PM UTC-7, John B. Slocomb wrote:
On Sat, 16 Mar 2019 14:01:42 -0400, Radey Shouman
wrote:

Zen Cycle writes:

On Thursday, March 14, 2019 at 8:38:54 PM UTC-4, Radey Shouman wrote:
Zen Cycle writes:

keyboard. IF I had to write those whole 10K+ lines of code from
scratch.....ugh.

I surmised that you enjoyed arguing about it because you continue to
do so.

To be clear, I haven't been arguing with you. For an example of my
argument style, refer to my exchanges with tom. Rather, I enjoy the
conceptual discussions. If you started on code structure, you'd put me
to sleep.

Hard times indeed, when an exchange of insults is sold for the price of
an argument. A proper argument requires, well, arguments: propositions
supported by logic, based on articulated facts. Animation is good, but
rancor and invective are not required, nor seizing offense as though it
were higher ground. I think Monty Python did a bit on that.

Never watch kids in a school yard screaming at each other, "Your Momma
wears army boots", "No she don't", "Yes she does!".

Your momma wears army boots is now a point of pride. https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped..._Elmendorf.jpg

-- Jay Beattie.