Old June 6th 09, 04:00 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Edward Dolan

Default My Third Broken Bike Mirror, now with the handyman's friend: duct tape

"Erness Wild" wrote in message
Well what are we going to do with another broken bike mirror? I refuse to
buy another one. I took all the pieces, laid them over two strips of duct
tape and pressed the splintered mirror back into the pvc frame. Looks like
the "hall of mirrors" but I can still see approaching vehicles enough to
know whether or not to squeeze right.

How did it break? Just like the other two, bike falls over when parked and
along comes a freak high wind storm. We get those here.

If there is much of a wind I lay my recumbent on the ground. Recumbent
kickstands are for the birds.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka