Old August 3rd 03, 04:17 PM
Werehatrack

Default Q. Will I benefit from different tire size or type?

On Sun, 3 Aug 2003 06:57:52 +0100, "Gearóid Ó Laoi, Garry Lee"
may have said:

While there are some who will state that
a treaded tire will not slip as easily on a damp polished concrete
surface (which is inherently treacherous territory),

There are some who say that the world is flat too, and that George Bush is
intelligent, and that he fairly won the American Presidential election, and
that Elvis lives and that Saddam Hussein was a gentle soul and that the
body's energy centres are entwined around the nostrils and that
Shakespeare's plays were not written by him but by another man of the same
name...

And that NASA just used special effects and crummy video to simulate
the whole moon lnding, and that they have proof that there was or
wasn't a vast global conspiracy responsible for the assassination of
JFK. Fortunately, I'm not any of them, for any of the categories
listed. (Well, OK, I have to admit that sometimes my sneezing might
be considered evidence for the energy center thing, but I don't buy
any of that mystical "energy" stuff myself; I pronounce "New age" as a
single word with a very short "a". Rhymes with somthing smelly. You
get the idea.) (BTW, my pagan friends are largely of the same opinion
on that topic. Go figure.)

Meanwhile, my approach to riding on wet streets is "unless
unavoidable, just don't." It's mostly a fender thing, though. I hate
having to clean the mud stripe out of my shirt.

--
My email address is antispammed;
pull WEEDS if replying via e-mail.