Old July 9th 13, 10:58 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

Default ANOTHER Irresponsible Mountain Biker Hit and Run!

On Tuesday, July 9, 2013 1:06:04 PM UTC-7, I love Mike wrote:
On Wednesday, July 10, 2013 3:12:07 AM UTC+12, Mike Vandeman wrote: On Tuesday, July 9, 2013 2:13:11 AM UTC-7, Blackblade wrote: "A few bad apples"? No, ALL mountain bikers are bad apples! EVERY time they cause an accident, they run away so that won't have to take responsibility for what they caused. Is there any form of life lower than a mountain biker ? Well, there's this monomaniacal, narcissistic, passive-aggressive and borderline sociopathic individual called Mike Vandeman ... he's worse :-) Hogwash. Hit-and-run is proof that mountain bikers are sociopaths. All I do is tell the truth about mountain biking. Try telling the truth, for a change. Sociopaths? Your wife didn't call me a sociopath when I had my cock up her arse. She loved it Mike. After I pulled my cock out of her arse she licked the **** off it. Luckily I didn't kiss her afterwards. I decided to leave that job to you as I know much you like talking ****.

Thanks for demonstrating exactly what mountain bikers are like! No wonder you are afraid to give your real name!