Old October 2nd 19, 09:34 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tosspot[_3_]

Default blinded by light

On 30/09/2019 14.54, jbeattie wrote:

snip

I also see a lot of DRL "good luck" rear blinkies -- the sort of
thing you would get free for your kid to wear trick-or-treating. Why
bother.

I've been using relights for 6 months now in a fit and forget mode.
I've only had rear lights fail a few times due to water ingress, or
cable issues, so I see the reelight not as an alternative to proper
lights, but an always on(for a given value of) flash and hope until you
notice the main rear light is defunct for some reason.

Super-bright front flashers should be outlawed, but then only outlaws
will have bright flashers.

Can't you just shoot people in America if you consider threatened?