Old May 24th 08, 02:05 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
SMS

Default Grinding Coffee While on a Bicycle Tour

Roger Zoul wrote:
"SMS" wrote

Paul M. Hobson wrote:
SMS wrote:
As coffee aficionados know, coffee beans need to be ground just before
brewing in order to get the best flavor and the most anti-oxidants. On
bicycle camping tours (and camping in areas with no electricity), it's
difficult to haver freshly ground coffee, and lack of fresh coffee can
seriously affect your riding.
Wait, what?

If I don't have coffee, I won't enjoy riding? For whom are you trying to
speak here?

Everyone. People may legitimately argue about aluminum versus steel versus
titanium versus carbon fiber. Cyclists may differ on the benefits of
compact versus standard geometry. Riders may disagree on the level of
protection a helmet provides in a crash. But everyone agrees that coffee
is good food, and that it enhances performances and is good for your
health.

You could at least put a smiley in there....

If I was kidding, I would have done exactly that.