Old March 30th 11, 01:09 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
PhilO

Default More cyclists being put at risk.

On Mar 30, 9:13*am, "Mrcheerful" wrote:

when I went to central London recently the endangerment and injury to
pedestrians that I saw all came from cyclists.

Really? How many injuries to pedestrians by cyclists did you see?
You didn't see any endangerment to pedestrians caused by motor
vehicles?
We don't believe you.

*If all cycling in London
was banned there would be zero cyclists squashed or injured and far fewer
pedestrian injuries. *

You have excelled yourself here! Let's ban women and eliminate rape
too.

Drivers would be able to more attentive to the
remaining traffic/pedestrians and so would have fewer accidents too.

So, not only do you see cyclists as being at fault in all lorry/
cyclist accidents, you also blame cyclists for cars crashing into each
other?
Do you realise quite how mad you appear?

P.S. Dave - Bicycles are a great viable form of transport - pass it on!