Old April 6th 04, 02:22 AM
mark

Default Bicycling Stroll Through the National Parks

"spartanstorkbird" wrote ...
I am planning a one year bicycling stroll through the National Parks
of the USA.
I hope to have an RV and a scout truck to go with us. I would plan on
a group of
about 20 people. We will free camp where possible. Does anyone have
any suggestions on how else to do this. Thank you.

What do you mean by "free camp"? If you plan on camping anywhere within the
boundaries of various National Parks with a group of 20 people it will have
to be in a Park Service campground. With a group that size that means
reserving in advance.

Like Zoot said, use tents, forget the RV. What do you mean by a scout truck?
Are you bringing a support / baggage vehicle of some kind?

Where do you live and how much time have you spent in the US?
--
mark