Old June 28th 11, 04:20 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Jim Janney

Default Great News! ZERO Support for washed-up criminal

Brad Anders writes:

On Jun 24, 11:09*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:

No, but you guys are in denial about the fact that I was innocent of
all the charges. An "inconvenient truth", as Al Gore said.

If you were "innocent of all the charges", why were you given
probation?

I think he's claiming innocence in spite of being found guilty on
multiple counts. "I did nothing wrong", as Ron Blagojevich said.

--
Jim Janney