Old July 5th 11, 02:58 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Puppet_Sock

Default Great News! ZERO Support for washed-up criminal

On Jul 3, 2:34*am, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Jun 27, 2:46*pm, Brad Anders wrote:

On Jun 24, 11:09*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:

No, but you guys are in denial about the fact that I was innocent of
all the charges. An "inconvenient truth", as Al Gore said.

If you were "innocent of all the charges", why were you given
probation?

Because it's required by law. But we all know that juries frequently
convict the innocent. Just look at the Innocence Project.

Since mountain bikers lie all the time, and
since Mikey lies all the time, Mikey must be
a mountain biker.
Socks