Old October 29th 04, 06:51 PM
Badger_South

On Fri, 29 Oct 2004 12:59:26 -0400, "Roger Zoul"
wrote:

When is this again?

You and your brother should come to Charleston SC on December 4 for the
Festavelo de Charleston. There is a metric and a real century on that day.
As it is flat (I hope), it should be an easy 100 miles. If I blow this one,
I'm giving up bicycling.

You offering a crash pad, bro? lol.

I don't know about him, certainly for next year. Me, jeeze, I'm not sure,
perhaps if it were in the spring. It's just that 12/4 is too close to prep
for.

Definitely next year...this year I'd have to let you know how my training
is going near the middle of November...but I may have an event planned for
the last week in Nov. which might conflict.

Tempting, though. Jeeze, we're talking 3 weeks of prep and planning? Not
too likely for procrastination man, haha.

-B
You got any cue sheets, map, anything? webpage?