Old June 10th 05, 01:54 PM
dgk

Default Bike Nashbar -- 15% Off (Exp. 6-12)

On Fri, 10 Jun 2005 12:41:43 +0100, "Just zis Guy, you know?"
wrote:

At 10 Jun 2005 02:43:35 -0700, message
s.com was posted by
, including some, all or none of the following:

This info is helpful to readers of this group. Smart cyclists will buy
from Nashbar as their selection, prices and service are top notch.

Hey! An unsolicited testimonial from a sock-puppet! That makes all
the difference, for sure.

Guy

I don't like spammer's either. But, here I am about to order a chain,
stand, cable cutter, cables, chain checker, grease, etc.

So, if I can get 15% off, that isn't too horrible.

Spamming, to me, was always something off topic. I'm not sure that
this qualifies.