Old December 23rd 05, 03:02 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

Default Short wheel base for beginner

Hello, I posted here a few times last winter when I was experimenting
with a home-built short wheel base bent. It was a less than successful
attempt. Anyway, I was browsing some older threads, looking for
recommendations on bikes for beginners. I see two are recommended a lot,
the BikeE and the EZ1. From my limited experience with bents, I think I
would prefer a SWB design. I have ridden a couple of LWB bikes and while
they do give a nice ride, I still think I would prefer a SWB, does
anyone have any suggestions for a beginner besides the BikeE?

Ken
--
[T]he bicycle is the most efficient machine ever created: Converting
calories into gas, a bicycle gets the equivalent of three thousand miles

Homepage: http://kcm-home.tripod.com/