Old August 16th 19, 07:46 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andre Jute[_2_]

Default Nutrician and Yuck

On Thursday, August 15, 2019 at 9:09:09 PM UTC+1, Tom Kunich wrote:

Immediately the thing that stood out is that it has an absolutely horrible taste. So bad that I brushed my teeth and keep mouthwash in my mouth while I shaved. This did NOT get rid of that taste. That taste remained with me for 3 hours.

1. I knew a doctor who put aloe in his homeopathic remedies, "just so people know it is doing them good".

2. That nasty taste probably make the SEALs more irritable and thus more fierce in firefights.

Andre Jute
No nasty taste without an explanation