Old July 4th 05, 09:32 AM
GILD

Default Learning to ride....

get some cycling shorts
they help to keep them out the way for long periods of time

u can learn without using any kind of support
i suspect it might take a bit longer tho
if u do want to use support, use it to get used to the smoothly
rotational way u have to pedal in order to be able to ride the uni
make sure u keep all your wight on the seat

let us know how u get on

--
GILD - Waffle-Tosser, Time-bider and JCTK

if you can't say anything good about someone, sit right here by me.--
'alice' (http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/custom.html?) 'roosevelt'
(http://tinyurl.com/963jr) 'longworth' (http://tinyurl.com/78ybd)

I feel like a fugitive from the law of averages.-- 'william h mauldin'
(http://www.johnconyers.com/)

...using nietzsche's metaphysics to escape from
christianity...-'metro_tramp on the value of metaphysics'
(http://tinyurl.com/4sjw6)-
it's hard to be sure, and good to be paranoid...john childs on life on
the internet
'NAMASTE!' (http://tinyurl.com/4qcxw)
'Dave' (http://www.lyricsdir.com/d/deep-purp...ld-in-time.php)