Old December 21st 08, 12:45 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
GizmoDuck

Default KH36, single speed!!

+1

Schlumpf hubs have their place, and they are definitely faster (I have
two Schlumpf unicycles). But gimme my trusty Unguni 29'er or 36'er
anyday.

I love the simplicity and feel of a standard unicycle. And no mucking
around with grease, fiddly buttons that break or get stuck, or added
weight and complexity.

--
GizmoDuck

The Induni Unicycle Tour 2009. Unicycle Tour of India. Email me for
details. www.induni.adventureunicyclist.com
The Uninam Tour 2008.....Hanoi to Saigon!!! www.uninam.net
The SINZ Unicycle Tour 2007....South Island, New Zealand
www.sinzuni.org