Old January 25th 13, 06:20 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc

Default Nishiki Colorado with Shimano Unishift Controls

On Thursday, January 3, 2013 11:01:13 AM UTC-8, fk wrote:
On Tuesday, January 1, 2013 3:59:13 PM UTC-5, wrote:

I just bought a couple of these bikes for myself and my wife, and am having some trouble with shifting. It's difficult to find any specific info about these bikes, or to find manuals. It appears that they may be from the 80's. they are a hybrid bike, seems half mountain and half street. Any help would be appreciated....al

Can you be more specific? Exactly what problem are you having with shifting? Without precise symptoms, any advice will be very general.

- Frank Krygowski

The only trouble you could have with those unishifters is that over time they will tighten up and require a little lubrication. They work fine and don't even wear out.