Old October 28th 03, 08:21 AM
Per Löwdin

Default Biking Colorado in september

Originally posted by Craig Brossman Per Löwdin wrote:

Best place over all was Durango. Lots of variation. Short trails just
out of town (Horse Gulch), long epic (Colorado Trail, Hermosa) etc.

Per

Hope you found the local hospitality exceptional, good coffee at the
Steaming Bean and quality mexican at Tequila's. Durango appreciates

your support and are glad you liked our trails.

Yes, it was all excellent, just did a write up mounted here
http://www.lowdin.nu/MTB/Colorado/Singletrack.htm However, can´t find a
comprehensive website with Durango Trails, not that I blame you, bet
that you like to keep some secrets to your self to avoid invasion.

Chers Per http://www.lowdin.nu