Old September 17th 04, 02:31 AM
DRS

Default Buying on the net

"suzyj" wrote in message

The only US on-line shops I deal with these days are Vechios (Peter
Chisholm), Harris (Sheldon Brown) and Business Cycles (John Darcy).
These three shops are really good people, and will work hard to get
the obscure stuff that my addiction calls for, but aren't discounters.

The time I contacted Sheldon he didn't have what I wanted in stock so he
tried to sell me something else. I eventually found someone who wanted to
sell me what I wanted to buy.

For discounted mass-market stuff (Campy toys and tyres), I find the UK
shops are great. My current faves are Parkers, Total Cycling (now
that they use parcel force rather than DHL), and Deeside.

Don't you find postage from the UK to be a killer?

--

A: Top-posters.