Old December 25th 07, 08:16 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mscalisi

Default Coker Discussion Thread

I don't doubt that he has a 40" unicycle. There are a good number of
hard rubber tire unicycles larger than 36" in existence.

However, calling it a coker is misleading. Since that's become an
analogy for a unicycle with a 36" pneumatic tire on this forum.

Merry Xmas btw!!

mark williamson wrote:

C'mon, lets cut the guy some slack - he actually has explained how it
was done in other threads. I think it wasn't actually a pneumatic tyre
in the end, though I could be wrong... He said the rim was custom but
I thought the tyre was solid rubber.

Well, even though I would drool at a 40" coker, I think Hazmat is quite
a cool guy whether or not he's got a custom unicycle!

Merry Christmas all!

Mark

--
mscalisi