Old November 1st 18, 03:36 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Sir Ridesalot

Default Nashbar P-Handle Wrenches -- and thank you Royal Mail

On Wednesday, October 31, 2018 at 4:25:59 PM UTC-4, Joerg wrote:
Snipped
I recently bought this, with matching pouch:

https://www.crankbrothers.com/products/m19

It appears to be almost indestructible but is too heavy for weight
weenies, over 7oz. I have it only for a few months but it already saved
the bacon twice, for other riders.

Snipped

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

So you FINALLY got a chain repair tool! Congratualtions! Now you won't have to scrounge for a nail and rock to fix a chain whilst moutain lions are stalking you.

VBEG

Cheers