Old May 23rd 06, 01:36 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default Muni "warm-up" routine(s) and best time of day to ride.

trials_uni wrote:
I ride trials(which i kno isnt the same) but i do a 10 -15 min stretch
before and after every ride, no matter how long im riding for. Plus i
do a little warm up of lines i kno i can run clean to get me pumped up
to try new things.

In terms of which time to ride, I like to ride from around 5:00-6:00pm
and on. So thats when the sun is just starting to set. I like that time
because the whole atmosphere is very sombre and its not hot or
cold...Its a very nice time to ride.

Hope that helps a bit.

-Phil

Thanks for that info! Yeah, the later in the day the better, providing
I don't start too late or it'll be dark by ride's end! So for muni,
3-4pm start seems optimum, especially in the summer since it stays
light out 'till almost 8pm! Although, a night ride (muni) sounds really
cool and intriguing! I could get one of those bike lights for my muni,
and even get one that you could wear on a helmet! (like a "miner's"
headlight) Awsome! Now I wanna do just that!

--
terrybigwheel

Impotence: Nature's Way Of Saying "No Hard Feelings".

Uni is just a cycle I'm going through.

You -can- "Tune a fish". You simply adjust their "scales"!
terrybigwheel's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11418