Old May 23rd 06, 02:27 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default Muni "warm-up" routine(s) and best time of day to ride.

For me, stretching and warming up arnt an issue, cause I take care of
that stuff in my regular routine of life, I'm always running and
jumping around when im outside and like to mess around doing flips and
handsprings, so that keeps me limber and warmed up.

The best time to ride IMO, is right as before the sun is setting. At
that time, it isn't too hot out, the sun isn't extremely bright,
there's usually a nice cool breeze coming through, and it just feels
right. Then when im riding, Ill usually go for about 4-5 hours, and
return when its pretty dark, then for the rest of the night I talk with
friends and just chill for the reminder of the night.

During the day its either too hot or humid, or im too busy with school
and other projects, so my time works perfectly for me.

--
Jerrick

~*~!I ride for Christ, Fun, Challenges, and a lot more, so leave
me alone about it!~*~

'*!Gallery!*' (http://tinyurl.com/gf2g9)
'!MRIS!' (http://tinyurl.com/jjjnz)
'Easy Tire Removal Guide.' (http://tinyurl.com/jpkoz) ' and HERE!'