Old December 10th 06, 05:45 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman

Default Tom Stienstra: "Gridlock in wild areas: Time for new policies"

On Fri, 8 Dec 2006 23:46:19 -0500, "S Curtiss"
wrote:

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 06 Dec 2006 15:01:30 GMT, jason
wrote:
Please don't put a cell phone next to any part of your body that you are
fond of!

hey mikey take a look, cell phones DONT cause cancer. Is the rest of
your research and facts as accurate?

Where in my signature do you see the word "cancer"? Idiot.

Then what danger are you referring to if not previous (and controversial)
studies linking cell phones to cancer?

"Benign" tumors on the auditory nerve (done in Sweden). Breakdown of
the blood-brain barrier. Etc.

http://www.wrcbtv.com/news/index.cfm?sid=4926

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/heal...p?newsid=58298

===
Please don't put a cell phone next to any part of your body that you are
fond of!
http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande