Old December 10th 10, 01:24 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Duane Hébert

Default Insular roadie rubbish about seats/saddles

On 12/9/2010 11:55 PM, James wrote:
Tºm Shermªn™ °_° wrote:
On 12/9/2010 10:20 PM, James Steward wrote:
Tºm Shermªn™ °_° wrote:
On 12/9/2010 8:27 PM, Michael Press wrote:
If trikes/bents are so much more comfortable why are the roads not
flooded with them? If you really want one you can buy one. Why
don't
people do that? You can blame only yourself.
Most people prefer to resemble Eddy Merckx;
rather than resembling a circus clown.

Indeed, many are too weak to resist peer pressure.

Or clever enough to realise what's better.

Yes, most are not clever enough to realize most have it wrong.

Is there a right or wrong answer? We are all individuals. We all have to
work it out for ourselves.

JS.

+1