Old October 12th 11, 05:02 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.tech

Default Here's the new ride.....

On Oct 11, 9:49*am, landotter wrote:
deleted

Make some bungies for the front rack using road tubes with the valve
cut off and the ends knotted, or spring for a cargo net. Also, clamp a
stem and passenger handlebars onto the post for when you go cruising
on Friday night. The headlight? If you have a front rack, you get
extra style points for mounting it under the left side. Tail light:
find a way to put it on the back of the rack in case you have a load
or a babe back there.

Old inner tube are good. Bungee cords with regular can scratch the
paint. Bungee cords with carbiner hooks http://www.cargogear.com/OneItemInfo...rtnum=HICBUN32
did not quite hook onto my xtracycle tubes, so I took the cord around
and hooked the carbiner on the bungee cord itself. Cargo nets work
great. Motorcycle helmet cargo nets work good but might be a little
on the small side. Automotive trunk cargo nets are quite a bit
oversized.