Old July 31st 08, 08:39 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
qhxakg

Default I just passed out whilst riding.

I have passed out many a times, but i have always got lightheaded before
hand and knew i was about to.

It usually happens from me locking my knees or from listing to stories
about injures(The second is annoying and embarrassing).

Unisykolist wrote:

It's a weird feeling. (My friend's mum caught because I fell backwards,
if she didnt run behind me and catch me my head would of went into the
floor =]

It dosent hurt....until you wake up.

--
qhxakg

If somebody tells you your tricks are gay, ask them if they are an
expert in gay trickery.
-Ivan-
~o"o~'Unicycle for The Flying Spaghetti Monster'
(http://www.venganza.org/)~o"o~