Old July 6th 13, 11:30 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Wes Groleau

Default Where does the press find these idiots? (Dorothy Rabinowitz)

On 07-06-2013 13:50, wrote:
Did you see her totally unhinged critique of NYC's Citybike program?

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/natio...sharing/65882/

I think I understand her problem. She is getting very old and you can tell by the excessive makeup she wears that she is trying to remain in denial about it. Seeing cyclists makes her feel old because she can't ride a bike anymore (if indeed she ever did), and anger at cyclists is the psychological defense mechanism she uses to remain in denial.

And when "the people" made it clear they don't agree, instead of
slinking away quietly, she thought up more stupid things to say.

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/national/2013/06/new-yorkers-have-pedaled-128-million-miles-citibikes/66695/

For us Thunderbird users: http://tinyurl.com/o68hg72

--
Wes Groleau

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible
will make violent revolution inevitable.
— John F. Kennedy