Old March 5th 05, 10:21 PM
Tom Keats

In article ,
maxo writes:
On Sat, 05 Mar 2005 11:42:08 -0800, Tom Keats wrote:

The community-oriented bike shop down the street from me
has a box full of old used ones; customers can root through
the box, pick the one or two they like, and would probably
pay around $2 for each.

Yeah, if I was in Chicago, I'd head up to Urban Bikes on North Sheridan
and grab an old bullet light.

I've found the standard Union tail light online for a tenner, that might
be the ticket--though I was hoping for something pointier.

The cheap sets I've seen come with those pointy things.

Heh. I was just remembering when some cars had blue taillights.

Anyhow, I think I saw that LED thing Guy was talking about, in
the Peter White site.

In my previous post when I said 'chainstay' I meant 'seatstay'.

I rather like having the taillight on the fender.

cheers,
Tom

--
-- Nothing is safe from me.