Old March 21st 08, 11:35 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Just zis Guy, you know?

Default Car daytime running lights

On Fri, 21 Mar 2008 03:57:08 -0700 (PDT), naked_draughtsman
said in
:

I guess what they mean is they're consulting with the DfT and
counterparts rather than people who this might affect such as cycling
and motoring groups.

No, I think it's just the other definition of consulting, the one
used by governments. "Good, that's all settled, now we'll just
arrange the consultation to approve it".

Guy
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk