Old July 20th 04, 06:09 AM
flyingdutch

Default RR: De Bortoli Tour 17-18 July, D Grade.

Unregistered Wrote:
I thought the organisation was excellent although they could have
provided better weather I shouldn't complain too much seeing as
the forecast included thunderstorms hail and snow whereas we hardly
even got rained on.

As for that yellow jersey - well train hard is all I can say, the
standard in every grade seemed very high indeed.

heard that Bgrader went onto the wrong side of the road and collected
a car, going slowly luckily, he ended up with a bad cut on his face
apparently but otherwise OK

3km of dirt road is pretty rough (no pun intended!)

--
flyingdutch