Old April 1st 07, 09:53 AM posted to aus.bicycle
TimC

Default BR tomozza

On 2007-04-01, Gags (aka Bruce)
to come back home.....went back to bed and slept until 1100h (tribe left
early to go to in-laws for a few days) then watched the cycling on SBS.

Grrrr. Another clock in the house I forgot to put over to non-DST.

I was out on the Tour de Warrumbungles. 80km, not terribly much
climbing, but enough to hurt. Not a race, but I made sure I split up
the bunch early. Some tracky from Dubbo kept on taking the points at
the top of every hill though -- I wasn't treating the ride seriously
enough. 'Twas because I spent too much time on the front driving --
spent my legs before the big hills (I'm told 14% of the tip of
Blackburn's hill).

--
TimC
No, the best way to prepare is to write programs, and to study great