Old April 27th 07, 03:45 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman

Default More on mobile phones & other wireless devices

On 27 Apr 2007 13:06:50 GMT, Chris wrote:

Mike Vandeman wrote in
:

On 26 Apr 2007 15:30:05 GMT, Chris wrote:

Mike Vandeman wrote in
:

On 26 Apr 2007 11:58:18 GMT, Chris wrote:

(Bill Z.) wrote in
:

Mike Vandeman writes:

On 24 Apr 2007 16:24:08 -0700, (Bill
Z.) wrote:

Mike Vandeman writes:

On Tue, 24 Apr 2007 21:45:27 GMT,

(Bill
Z.) wrote:

Mike Vandeman writes:
Right. And when you're done, please completely explain
Schrödinger's Equation -- every part of it.

LOL. It's well covered in any number of undergraduate text
books,
so I'll simply refer you to those - if you want me to teach
you physics, you can pay me to do it.

I knew you couldn't explain it. You only throw around physics
jargon for effect. Of course, it doesn't work. It's obvious
that you can't explain why cell phones cause tumors.

Vandeman, you are an idiot. Killing vectors are used in
Riemanian geometries (curved spaced time, i.e., in physics
applications, general relativity). We aren't trying to
formulate a quantum
field
theory for gravity or anything like that. We were, rather,
discussing the interaction of matter with low levels of
electromagnetic radiation at a frequency of 1 or 2 gigahertz,
something we understood very well during the first half of the
20th
century.

As to the Shroedinger equation, I'm not going to play games with
you
where you try to waste my time by trying to get me to write a
text book and publish it on usenet (where I'd also have to deal
with
the
difficulty of rendering mathematical notation in ASCII text),
only to have you ignore it anyway.

As I suspected, you can't do it. You are a fake, which we knew
all along.

LOL! Do you have any idea what I studied in graduate school? :-)
If you want me to provide you with some tutoring, you can damn
well pay for the privledge. Why don't you first tell me what you
know about Hilbert spaces? You'll have to learn about that as
background material. Read up on Hermitian operators too.

Bill,
You are arguing with an idiot. He knows everything, just as him.

do find his answers amusing.

Ever wonder what his true goal is? If it were to 'educate' the
mountain biker to their evil ways and possibly convince them to stop
riding off road, he has FAILED miserably.

You mean that the mountain bikers have failed to learn anything, as
usual.

If on the other hand, his goal is to have you 'wrapped around the
axel' here, and not out riding, then he has succeeded to some
degree.

Best thing you can do is ignore him. Just like you would any 4
year-
old throwing a temper tantrum.

Go out and ride, that will get his goat.

Chris Foster

PS Mike: You note that I signed my 'real' name and will be in San
Jose
in May. Would you like to get together and have a nice polite
discussion??

Whatever for? You have nothing to teach me.

As I said, you feel that you know everything. In reality, you have
quite a bit to learn. For example, how to along with other people,

Go ahead. Teach! Show us what you know!

Once again, you vainly attempt to distort the subject. The subject is
not what I can teach you. The subject was what you can learn.

Bill, for example, appears to understand quite a bit more about physics
than you do. Yet you argue with him, why? Did it advance your cause?
No, it just made you look more foolish (if that was truly possible) and
alienated another person. Bill would make a very strong supporter with
his knowledge, but I feel that he will now avoid you or go out of his
way to discredit you.

You missed the point (intentionally). You just said "you have quite a
bit to learn. For example, how to along with other people". So teach
us!

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande