Old January 7th 09, 07:13 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
steepski

Default stolen unicycle

Hi,

My first time posting on these forums, although I have been reading
them for a while.

I am going to college in bellingham, wa and when I got back from
christmass break, my unicycle was stollen. It is a black steel kh 24,
with a newish red kris holm seat. It doesn't really have any
distinguishing features, other than it looks pretty beat up.

So, if any of you guys live in bellingham, and see one that looks like
that lying around, let me know.

Thanks,
Louie

--