Old June 14th 13, 05:00 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Shraga

Default WHOOPS! ANOTHER Dead Mountain Biker!

On Jun 13, 9:57*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Thursday, June 13, 2013 7:57:22 AM UTC-7, wrote:
On Tuesday, June 11, 2013 9:42:30 PM UTC-4, Mike Vandeman wrote:

On Sunday, June 9, 2013 11:42:17 PM UTC-7, I love Mike wrote:

Again this is another example of your idoitic views. Posting a comment on evolution in action

Don't you believe in evolution? Not surprising, coming from a mountain biker.

The best proof of evolution is the fact that you opted for a vasectomy.

Yes, proving that I care more about the Earth than you do. That's evolution.

Um... No. It might also demonstrate what happens when a weak-willed
individual such as yourself gets duped by a cult like Synanon, but
that's about it.

I'm flattered, but your vasectomy has nothing to do with me.