Old April 11th 04, 05:45 PM
mab17

Default FS: Sport Instruments ECG-5 Heart Rate Monitor -- New in Box

Eric Larsson wrote:
I just got a catalog that has a closeout price of $49.95. Also, Supergo
(Nashbar West) has them on their web site for $49.95. I'm not a fan of
Superslow/Nashbar, and haven't bought anything from them for a couple
years now. I do own an ECG-5, and am very pleased with it.
Swvegg wrote in message
Eric Larsson wrote:
FYI, Nashbar is selling these for $49.95.

Not the ECG5 model, I just looked and it said $90.

--

Hello

Could someone tell me how much the ECG-5 weighs and what th
measurements of the watch head a width, depth, height

Thanks

-