Old November 19th 04, 03:51 PM
Checkernuts

Default V-Brake to Maggie HS adapter mount!!

Magaura to V brake eh, Thats typically not the usual set up for
antything but unicycles...

For Muni I dont thing these are very useful as most tires are 3" wide
and dont accomadate vbrakes, and any coker or 29 that would need a brake
I wouldnt get a frame with maggie mounts.

If anyone is interseted Webcyclery sells their backwards olderbrother,
ie Magura Evolution Adapters allow you to mount you Maguras onto regular
canti studs.

'Link to Maggie Evo Adapters' (http://tinyurl.com/6fau9)

--
Checkernuts - Me Fail English? That's Unpossible

No one said it was gonna be easy and I'm not afraid to try, with the
odds stacked up against me I will have to fight, One Life One Wheel got
to do it right. H20

Checkernuts's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/801