Old October 30th 06, 03:51 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
n9jcv

Default Posture repairs

I find I have the same issue, except mine is reverse from yours.
Anyway, I have tried all kinds of things, nothing seems to get rid of
it 100%. Higher pressure in the tire helps, sit up straight and try to
maintain a good posture.

Last year I rode 1500 miles on my coker and 1250 so far this year, and
still I lean. Sometimes it really bothers me, but most of the time I
just ride. I can ride with either hand on the handle (kh seat) or both
hands free and sometimes switching hands helps. I rode Saturday and
there was a 30 mile an hour wind, I must have looked like a pretzel
that day with the crosswind.

--
n9jcv
n9jcv's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7844