Old September 22nd 08, 06:30 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
tsclark

Default Washington DC Riders

Hey, I just joined this site, having been inspired by meeting Ben (from
Wheaton) at the Charm City CX race and getting to try a 36" wheel for
the first time.

On the afternoon of Oct. 6th, I'd be all over a ride around DC sights
with some other unatics. So if the Germantown outing doesn't work for
some, let's meet in front of the White House...about 2 pm?

Ben, I'd love to do a loan of my 24" and/or 29" for your 36" some time.

--
tsclark