Old August 7th 10, 02:54 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,misc.consumers.frugal-living

Default Why America can have better bicycling than Europe

On Aug 7, 12:05 am, Kalle Mustonen wrote:
If you are reading the list via e-mail client, you can spam-filter the
monkey out.

For example in gmail web-client: Click "Create a filter"...

I just added a monkey filter, which is kind of a pity cause I think
the brother has some potential.
Shame that he chooses to be SUV-mans little friend, cherishing the
fear culture designed to keep lower class road users out the way of
the SUV-man.

The gorilla (aka SUV-man) keeps the mundane monkeys down if they are
disorganized. It actually denies democracy and it feeds our wildest
and basest instincts, even though the efforts of the establishment to
look civilized.