Old May 16th 12, 01:24 AM posted to aus.bicycle
Alan Erskine[_3_]

Default Update on my bike crash

On 16/05/2012 3:55 AM, Geoff Lock wrote:
I know I have posted elsewhere and I tort I should really post something
specifically about my recovery thus far

I have been avoiding aus.bicycles partly because I know I was not
exactly the most popular poster here and partly because I don't feel
like talking about bicycles right now and partly because I was warned
about discussing my case but what the hell, I owe it to the newsgroup.

snip

You don't owe anything to anyone. You just get better and remember,
don't get angry, GET LEGAL!

Don't post any more about your case until after it's settled and only
with the Court's permission; you may have to deal with an appeal too.

I hope you get better soon and come back to us.